The gush in business blogging, info graphics and other inbound tools has taught B2B marketers how to exploit the power of social media to promote the booming reach of business in recent years. companies are getting success in attracting and generating more and more leads via inbound practices, giving birth to know how inbound components creates impact on B2B lead generation. The main reasons attributed to:
The road to lead generation starts from great content
A good and appealing content is what is required for B2B lead generation. Content is the key which keep the reader attached to the organization, so it should be connected with your brand and what you showcase. The increasing amount of content has an impact on lead generation as greater content will increase the lead by 2.5 times with B2B rather than with B2C. Potential leads and buyers want to know what you can do for them and how well can you do it then your competitor. The key to attracting the potential leads is to create content which reverberate their needs.
B2B Lead generation- Social media stats
Use of social media and its extended reach capacity has become a proven lead –generating engine for B2B community. There are some facts which show how beneficial the social media is in lead creations for B2B society:
- More than 80% of B2B marketer use social media in some or the other form and almost 83% indicated the importance of social media for their business.
- B2B companies that blogs on social media at least twice in a month can generate 70% more leads to the one who do not blog.
- No of business saying Facebook is critical for their lead creation has increase to 75%.
- Social media has almost 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound.
- Companies with 51 to 100 followers on Twitter have 106% more traffic than those who have comparatively less followers.
- An average company saw a 185% increase in traffic when no of Facebook likes crossed to 1000.
The statistics is clearly communicating the augmented social media coverage for lead nurturing in B2B world.
Search engine optimization working for lead generation
Using web for revenue generation requires specific search engine optimization strategies that reflect current realities of B2B market. According to a survey in 2012 almost 65% global internet users research products online rather than any other medium. And online shopping starts with searching through search engine. More and more online users prefer organic search result over paid search. Higher-ranked search engine results produce more click than general search results as user are becoming specific for their search results.
B2B companies are now now focusing on specific strategies for lead generation rather than general inbound methods as customer’s techno savvy attitude has created a niche for entirely new era of online engagements.